Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Oooh... The dreaded first post.

      Happy New Year! I am thrilled to say that I have started working as an undergraduate research assistant with CIRDLES at the College of Charleston. Yesterday was the very first meeting for me and I'm excited to be working with fellow students at CofC. Because it is only my second semester of freshman year, I don't know too much, but I am doing everything I can to learn more. Can I say something honestly? I am so nervous that I am going to do everything wrong.
     I do know though that it is really only my nerves. I am a good student who works hard to accomplish things so I'm sure I'll adjust and work fine with CIRDLES. At the moment I am working with two fellow students with CIRDLES to develop CHRONI, a mobile application that presents archived data downloaded from the Geochron database and is then put in a customizable format for use by geologists. For now I just have to keep on working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment