Friday, January 20, 2017

Ionic Installation Issues

   It's been a while since I've posted, but I am currently working on adding Ionic and all its dependencies to my new macbook. I have never had so many installation issues. I do remember ionic and cordova being a pain, but nowhere near as much as a pain as this is. Ionic currently lists these steps for installation:

 
Everything I do seems to have been deprecated since I first installed Ionic last summer. That being said, they have not updated their documentation in the slightest. I'm currently trying to write a read-me for CHRONI's Github page so users can download ionic and emulate CHRONI. I might as well be righting Ionic's documentation for them since nothing of theirs make any since. Even the deprecation messages make no sense. I'll try to post new information if I make any progress at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment