Tuesday, May 19, 2015

iOS - Xcode

     So, I am currently learning Xcode so I can start programming CHRONI for iOS. Right now, I'm having a lot of troubles, but I'm sure I'll be able to get a grasp of it soon. There is a course online that I want to take and when I found it, it said it was 75% off and was at $50 and that it expired at the end of the day I discovered it. I figured they were trying to scare people into it being much more if they didn't act fast and so I called their bluff, but I was wrong. The next day it was back at $200. The company, Udemy, keeps giving me a 50% off coupon, but I think I'll just try to wait it out and see if it will go back down to 75% off. I think it's a bit ridiculous to buy something like that even at $50, but I was looking at reviews of it and it goes through making a lot of mock apps that we use frequently like  Instagram, a list app, and others.
     Like I said, I am having difficulty getting use to Xcode, but here is a little preview of what I've done today with CHRONI for iOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment